Learn Spanish in Manta
Our school in Manta offers Spanish classes in a personal, friendly and pleasant atmosphere that will make you feel at home as soon as you enter the door. All the teachersare qualified and have many years of experience. The communicative method is characterized by rapid progress in real life conversations combined with the intensive study of grammar, vocabulary, reading and pronunciation. The classes are adapted to your specific learning style and needs.Our Spanish Immersion Program is approved by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education. We provide extra activities in and outside of the school, which guarantees a lot of fun and joy while improving your Spanish.
Enjoy private or group classes in combination with one of our interesting programs:
Spanish & KiteSurf
Learn kite boarding in one of the best place for practising this sport: at the Beach in Santa Marianita. Just 15 minutes away from Manta by car. The program includes 20 hours of Spanish lessons (individual or group) + kite boarding Basic course (8 to 10 hours - Level 1) and transportation.
Spanish & Surf
Learn Spanish (individual or group lessons) and enjoy surfing classes at different beaches in Manta, for all kind of levels. The program includes 20 hours per week of individual / group Spanish lessons + 10 hours of surfing classes per week (qualified instructor and surf board provided).Surfing program is only available from December to April!
Spanish & Diving
Combine Spanish classes (individual or group lessons) with PADI Open Water courses and explore the wonderful submarine world accompanied by professional instructors. There are different PADI Open Water courses available for both beginners and advanced divers. This program includes 20 hours per week of individual / group Spanish lessons.
Spanish & Volunteering
Help the local community while learning more about the world and yourself. There are a few options of volunteering work available, like working with street children or at an ecological farm.
This weekly individual-focused program consists of 30-35 hours combining Spanish classes with daily outdoors activities (visits within and outside the city). This program offers you the opportunity to practice Spanish learned in class through several excursions with your teacher.
Work side by side with doctors and nurses and use your medical skills. This is a great option for those who want to experience the hands on, limited technology approach of third world medicine. There are different options available. The course lasts a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 12 weeks.
Spanish & Yoga
The yoga classes are based on a Hatha-based form of yoga, which consist of a gentle – to - intense workout that develops concentration, reduces stress and increases flexibility and strength. This program consists of 20 hours Spanish classes and 5 hours of yoga classes per week.
- Small group classes (2-6 persons)
- Individual one-to-one classes
- Flexible schedules and classes can start every day of the week
- Placements tests are available for those with previous experience in Spanish
- Books, teaching materials and videos provided
- Official certificate of participation
- Extra services such as airport transportation (Mantaand Guayaquil), money exchange, hotel reservations, ticket purchases, mail, fax andtelephone service as well as general/tourist information, adviceandsuggestions
- Out-of-class experienceswithyour teacher,such as: visitstonationalparks, beachesandnearbyislands, boat trips, water sports, country excursions, and horseback riding (these activities are optional)
- Additionalactivities, such as Ecuadoriancooking classes andtropical dancing classes (Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, etc.) are included
- Free access to the school’s swimming pool and whirl pool
- Free WIFI
- No age limit
- No special visa is needed